Food Service Export Manager
Seeking a great sales person to manage international European contracts with foodservice and QSR operators.
My client is looking for an International Business Development Manager who can hit the ground running with their food service contacts across Europe. You will be already experienced with food service companies across multiple countries and will have the chance to take on existing business, help it growth and make this role your own.
The role will involve:
- Negotiation of Global / European supply contracts / tenders with multi-national accounts.
- Coordinate the management of all global/ European customers by following up locally on all specified contractual requirements ensuring prompt and accurate responses.
- Identify and develop a common channel management approach for both existing and new prospective multi-national accounts.
- Coordinate the tender response across all participating countries ensuring a consistent pricing approach across all product sectors
- Discuss contractual obligations with all impacted countries (and relevant group support functions) ensuring that an agreed consensus approach is negotiated on all contracts.
- Chair an international key accounts monthly review meet
The ideal candidate will:
- Graduate calibre with good commercial negotiation experience within the Global/ European foods industry.
- Extensive experience of negotiating commercial contracts with multi-national accounts.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work quickly and logically in pressure situations.
- Experience of channel marketing / category management approach
The role will offer a salary of c.£70,000 with excellent package.
If you would like to learn more or are interested in the position please feel free to get in touch via email on graeme@drnewitt,com or call on 0131 226 5060 and ask for Graeme