Operations Contract Manager
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an Operations Contract Manager to join my client who is a rapidly growing FMCG business is Surrey with a collaborative and innovative culture. My client is a global business with manufacturing sites across Europe and the Far East.
As the Operations Contract Manager you will be responsible for a small team as well leading the negotiations around contract management with multiple external suppliers. You will also be the department head number two to lead and manage the operational management and delivery within budget while achieving the set KPI's.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for performance of 3rd Party Providers ensuring delivery against all service KPI's as well as reporting on their performance
- Managing costs to budget (full P&L responsibility), ensuring all activity is compliant while continuing to build good working relationships
- Accountable for improvements to increase service, implementation and/or reduce third party costs
- Successful management of the team including review, progression and succession planning
- Focus on continuous improvement of service offering through the review of customer feedback and drive process improvements where appropriate
- Build strong working relationships with internal teams including Sales, Marketing and IT
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Experience managing multiple supplier relationships including negotiations and management of contracts
- Proven leadership or team management experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- High attention to detail and analytical