Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Our client manufacturer fantastic premium chilled products, due to exciting growth plans they are looking for a Senior Grocery NAM to join their team based in West London.
- Will have lead responsibility for a key customer, and responsibility for their core customer portfolio
- Be the main point of contact for this account, developing and maintaining effective relationships within the customer at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally.
- Forecasting, price negotiation, planning, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics
- This role will also typically involve elements of business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings, SKU's, NPD within existing accounts, with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share
- Takes responsibility for key business projects e.g. NPD on point responsibility
- Work closely with the Commercial Director & Category Controller to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy; and undertake other duties as assigned
Who are we looking for?
- NAM already wanting to take step up into SNAM responsibility
- Experience within Grocery with a track record of success
- Ability to demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing
- Confident, motivated and determined character
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have a high attention to detail with great presentation ability
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills’
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment
- Be energetic and passionate about your career and looking for an exciting next move.
If this sounds like your next move, please apply quoting reference 3049-78GJ