Assistant Category Manager
A well-known consumer business, based in the south-west Midlands, are looking to hire a talented marketing or sales professional into their Category and Insight team. The business are growing nicely, and as a result have a vacancy for someone with 2-3 years experience in data, insight, analytical or category type positions.
- Work in partnership with the sales teams to provide insight led category stories and recommendations
- Assist with delivery of brand plans across specific channels, to deliver increased distribution and grow brand sales.
- Objectively monitor performance and provide insights to all external stakeholders
- Contribute to the positive team and business environment
- At least 2 years commercial experience, preferably in a branded environment
- Natural bias towards data/insight led work
- Experience of analytical work – preferably in a category management position
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
It’s a great time to join this company – the business, brand and teams are growing in size. If you think you have the experience I have described, please don’t hesitate to apply with a full CV and an indication of where you live.
Apply for Assistant Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly