NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – GROCERY
National Account Manager – Grocery
£Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, company car/car allowance, pension, bonus and BUPA medical cover
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the National Account Manager will be working for a leading supplier of fresh produce into the UK retail market. Since the company’s incorporation, the business has now grown, turning over in excess of £100million within the UK. Following a recent internal restructure, there is now a requirement for a National Account Manager to join their already highly performing commercial team in the Midlands.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the agreed grocery account. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing a large dynamic National Account.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties.
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy.
You will be expected to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager. It is preferable that you have worked within the produce industry, however all applicants with chilled / short shelf life food experience will be considered. In addition, you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more grocery / 2nd tier or discount retail accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any National Account Manager who is looking to work within a progressive, dynamic and market leading business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact email@example.com for further information.