National Account Manager - Sainsburys
An FMCG branded & own brand business based in Kent are recruiting a National Account Manager for their Sainsbury's account, on own label product.
You will also be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's but also involved in product development and engaging NPD teams internally and at JS. You will understand category data for your benefit, influence key stakeholders internally & externally and have a thorough understanding of the supply chain to maintain forecast accuracy.
This organisation is a leading player in its sector and they produce some of the most well-known products in their categories that are consumed on a daily basis. They are big on development and progression opportunities can arise in various customer teams along your career.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Strong commercial National Account Management experience.
- Own label experience is desired but not essential.
- Management of a sizeable profit & loss.
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding category data
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for National Account Manager - Sainsburys
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly