Head of Export - N. Europe - Healthy SME
Do you want to be part of a real food revolution? Are you ready to pave the way for healthy snacking on the international market?
Who are they:
Named as one of the most innovative snacks of 2018 to join the ranks of healthy snacking, they are the creators of high quality energy snack bars - an ideal companion to fuel your training or as a healthy alternative to your every day snack.
What makes them different?
We pride ourselves on producing real food on producing real food containing 8 real ingredients or less
What are they looking for:
They are looking for tenacious, hard-working FMCG Export professionals who thrive in a forward-thinking, dynamic environment. As you will be tasked with leading and building the Export channel, they want someone who can come in and hit the ground running. You will be responsible for growing Northern Europe, with a key focus on Benelux, Germany, Scandinavia and France. You will need to be able to demonstrate an ability to work direct to retailers as well as via a distributor network.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage an existing 1m portfolio across Benelux, France, Germany and Scandinavia such as Albert Heijn.
- Planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development strategies across Europe.
- Effective forecasting of sales and setting performance goals accordingly.
- Achieving revenue and P&L targets for the company analysing KPIs and controlling spends.
- Develop strategies to boost future sales, profits and plan the prospects of the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key strategic partners.
You'll need to:
- Be a Head of Export looking for your next leadership move or an International Commercial Manager looking for your next step up.
- Have 3-5 years' experience working in the international FMCG food & drink industry, ideally in the snacking category.
- Be working direct with retailers in Europe.
- Be able to work via a distributor network as well.
- Be ready to take on the challenges of working in a start-up with a go-getter attitude and strong leadership qualities.
- Lastly and most importantly - have a passion for an active lifestyle and nutrition that supports it!
Opportunities like this one don't come around often, this is the chance to lead the growth internationally for an award-winning challenger brand who are on a mission to start a real food revolution. If you think this is the role for you, then I'd love to have a chat with you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Head of Export - N. Europe - Healthy SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly