Sales Manager - HORECA - SME
Sales Manager - Attractive Salary + 30% Bonus - Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an ethical and Organic soft drinks business.
Our client is looking for a smart, energetic Account Manager to join their UK team to help grow sales through existing accounts, develop fantastic account relationships, find and deliver new opportunities.
You’ll work alongside the Head of Sales and the rest of the sales team to develop sales strategies and deliver your share of the overall company target.
To be an ideal candidate you’ll have experience in growing and managing a sales pipeline for existing business and prospective opportunities. You’ll also be great at managing sales opportunities and managing a portfolio of accounts
You’ll be a self starter and able to manage your own time to get the best results for the team. As they're a small team they'll be relying on you to be conscientious, collaborative and help them continue to learn collectively as a team.
What you’ll do each day.
- Work with CRM software to manage your own pipeline and workload
- Work towards weekly sales goals
- Research sales opportunities, planning your sales drops so that every sample counts
- Following up and closing new business – happy to get stuck in and do the groundwork!
- Manage relationships with the Wholesale Manager to ensure they deliver targets. This will include booking and managing the marketing promotions calendar.
- Manage your estate to deliver volume & revenue targets and spend the support budget to achieve this.
- Site visits to existing customers to make sure they are brand engaged.
- Tastings, events and trainings. It is their story that makes them different
- Report to the Head of Sales on progress, breakthroughs and issues that need attention
You will need:
- 12 months + experience in sales and account management.
- Experience with a beverage category (non-alcoholic drinks, organic products, craft beers, premium spirits, coffee) ideally with brands in the stage of fast growth in a more entrepreneurial company.
- Experience working for (or with) wholesalers/distributors and a knowledge of how to maximise their sales force and account base.
- A genuine passion for the brand
- An interest in the premium food and drinks industry. Experience in hospitality would also be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- A good understanding of the opportunities available for the sales channels where they can make a real difference
If this opportunity sounds appealing, please apply now. Full job spec available on application. For further job opportunities, please visit our website.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search
Apply for Sales Manager - HORECA - SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly