Customer Demand Planner
My client a market leader in there FMCG market is looking for an experienced demand planner to join their team. They are a blue chip organisation with a number of manufacturing sites globally and have a fast paced environment.
As part of their Supply Chain team, you will own the Collaborative Planning/Forecasting and process with some of their key customers. As well as working cross functionally with the sales and marketing team in order to improve forecast accuracy on short and medium term and manage changes to forecast.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using key inputs from internal teams and customers to create the most reliable forecast by customer by SKU
- Ensure regular forecasting reviews with the sales team analysing previous promotional performance
- Keep promotional history documentation and build up expertise in forecasting
- Monitor daily sales and adjust customer forecasts as necessary
- Build a strong relationship with you key customer and actively participate in weekly/monthly customer forecasting reviews while using the data to influence the customers ordering patterns.
- Communicate all medium-long term service or supply issues to customer
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience
- Previous demand planning experience within an FMCG business, ideally with customer facing experience
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Flexible and creative problem solving skills to overcome obstacles
- Customer centric to ensure the customers your responsible for receive the highest level of service.
Apply for Customer Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly