Key Account Manager - FMCG sporting goods
- £7Million Turnover Business
- Managing 10 Key Accounts across UK
- International Sales Progression
The Company: Our client has achieved considerable growth in recent years and won exclusive contracts with the UFC and Premiership Rugby. Specialising in mouthguard manufacturing, they also sell swimwear and accessories, supplying over 1,000 schools and sports clubs nationwide. They are now recruiting due to an internal promotion!
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have FMCG sales experience
- Ideally sold to online retailers
- Strong interest in sports
- Full driving licence
- Up to £42,000 basic salary depending on experience, plus £20,000 OTE
- Company car, mobile, laptop and pension
- Progression into International Sales after 2-3 years
Location: M62 corridor - North of England (covering all UK)
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
Apply for Key Account Manager - FMCG sporting goods
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly