International Marketing Manager - Global Food Brand
About The Business:
This EXCITING, global, family-run business, is a high-growth brand in the UK health food & free-from market. They have experienced YOY growth success for the last 5 years and are now looking to add to their marketing talent by bringing in a Marketing Manager to work as part of the global, senior leadership team.
There’s a fantastic ethos and feel and employees are passionate about the brand, making it an exciting and rewarding culture. The structure of the global business allows flexibility and fluidity; there are no glass ceilings and it's an opportunity to really grow in line with the business and accelerate your career. This is a newly created role and therefore an opportunity to really make your own mark.
About The Opportunity:
International Marketing Manager – Global Food Brand
- c. £55,000 Basic Salary
- Excellent bonus opportunity
- Pension contribution
- Flexible home-based role, with international travel as required.
You'll be responsible for the trading and customer marketing and you’ll lead on the consumer experience: managing and activating core partnerships, delivering brand marketing, advertising, PR, social and digital.
In the trade, you will turn brand plans into sales driving activations, analysing the performances and brand health to turn insight to support category management.
- You’ve got proven experience of building, launching and growing brands in the UK, and bringing new products to market.
- You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, with experience working with smaller budgets.
- You care about health and wellbeing, and love the idea of helping to promote a range of free-from products that are good for you, but still taste great!
- You’re known as a great all-rounder with experience across Brand, Insight, NPD, Shopper & Category.
- You can think of the big picture whilst maintaining commitment to the small steps that will get you there.
We’re looking for someone who is ideally blue chip trained, but has also worked with smaller, challenger brands within the FMCG market; understanding how to make an impact with smaller budgets and being truly resourceful.
A real team player is needed to help drive the business in line with the global strategy. However most important of all are, passion, a keen interest in making a difference in the health food & free from market.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.