National Account Manager- Top 4
Working for one of the market leaders within the industry an exciting opportunity has arisen working alongside some of the worlds largest brands in FMCG. I currently have a number of roles within an array of channels and am keen to chat with established National Account Managers. With roles for each individual Grocer account with an attractive salary and package, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Based in the South East , the company prides itself on its work ethic and culture, provides a working environment which facilitates career development and growth through pushing individuals to achieve their true potential. A company which rewards success, you will work with household named brands in driving the success of the brands.
As National Account Manager, you will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Act as the face of the company and main POC for the the channel
- Manage accounts and all P&L activity with a key focus on driving NPD
- Negotiate and progress contracts for all current account activity
- Drive new business within existing and prospective accounts
- Support the wider team with growing the business in the long term.
The National Account Manager plays a key role in the development and growth of the company. As such, the successful candidate will be;
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate brand awareness and knowledge of route to market.
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- A keen negotiator, being able to think on their feet and adapt to change.
- Commercially aware, being able to convey information to clients to suit their needs and requirements.
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
The role provides a very attractive base salary and many other benefits along with great career progression.