Business Development Manager
Exciting opportunity to join an established UK Manufacturer selling into a non-seasonal market for essential everyday products.
Ramon Hygiene is a UK manufacturer and distributor of cleaning products supplying the janitorial, hygiene, wholesale and retail sectors. We pride ourselves on our customer relationships, quality of our products and service to our customers.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to cover the territory including Scotland, Cumbria, Northumberland and Durham. Presently, the territory consists of over 100 live accounts and has an annual turnover in excess of £1M.
The candidate will need to reside in the central belt of Scotland to cover the territory. The role will involve some overnight stays as required.
The role includes:
- Mange the relationship with existing customers, develop the account by identifying new opportunities and increase revenue in line with the sales plan
- Identify and opening new accounts in each market sector
We are looking for a sales hungry and motivated individual with the following skills:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years product based sales experience selling to FMCG or janitorial markets.
- Highly motivated and results driven with a proven background in opening new accounts.
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to plan and manage a large territory
We offer extensive induction training, ongoing support along with a competitive salary and commission, company car, expenses etc.
Please submit a covering letter covering why you are applying for the position and CV to email@example.com