Commercial Manager - Foodservice
My Client is a major global FMCG Food organisation who have experienced significant growth by doubling the business in the last 4 years. With continued, substantial investment in NPD , Marketing and Category, this company is in rapid growth and are now expanding their Sales team. Their range of iconic premium branded and private label products are manufactured in the UK where they have a new factory and are continuing to expand.
This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for Foodservice accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing Foodservice accounts
- Building strong, long lasting relationships with customers.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Account strategies
- rive negotiations for new listings, price and promotion
- Build robust, cross functional relationships across all UK departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven sales success within a major FMCG Food business
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Branded and Own Label experience
- Strong financial / commercial understanding with intellect and curiosity
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to build and sustain robust relationships
- Enthusiasm , passion and ambition
If this exciting role is of interest please apply with your CV below for a confidential discussion
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Commercial Manager - Foodservice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly