Senior National Account Manager - Amazon
About The Business:
A high growth, privately owned health and wellness manufacturer, this business has been trading in the UK market for over 100 years. With a trusted product line, concrete business relationships and a real heritage, they have gone from strength to strength.
Now with a new CEO, Head of Category and new senior management team, their ambitions are high and they aim to double turnover by 2021.
Whilst business has stepped up with reinvestment and expansion plans, they are keen to retain the current, family run/feel culture of the business where success is celebrated and there are regular out of office activities for the team to enjoy.
About The Opportunity:
Senior National Account Manager – Amazon
- £55,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
Continued growth and realignment of their strategy has created a need to add a Senior National Account Manager to their Ecommerce team, specifically an Amazon specialist. With consumer shopping and buying behaviour rapidly changing, this is quickly becoming the fastest growth area within the business and additional investment is being made to maintain competitive edge.
The Senior National Account Manager can expect the following as part of their day to day:
- You’ll take control of the full P+L within Amazon across all categories and product
- Have full input into the yearly JBP’s and have regular contact with the Vendor Managers within Amazon
- Realign and redefine the Amazon strategy
- To work with marketing to develop Channel relevant promotions, information and advertising
- Work with the likes of AMS and AMG to fully maximise the potential for revenue growth within Amazon
- Have ideas, think outside the box and have the ability to create “brand partnerships” within other categories of Amazon
If you’re looking for an opportunity to help with designing and building an ecommerce strategy from the ground up, this could be for you.
You’ll have a strong FMCG background where you’ve shown a flair for progression. With a background in national accounts you’ll be comfortable working numerically as well as creatively.
You’ll need to have the following:
- Be of graduate calibre, with experience in Sales and/or Marketing. Experience in Managing Amazon, E-tailer/E-commerce Accounts, on-line business a must.
- A high level of understanding of the online channel and the way it works.
- Buyer contacts
- P&L experience
- Must be commercially astute and target driven.
- The ability to work alone, as part of a team and/or cross departments is essential.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - Amazon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly