Trade Marketing Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a Central London based company who are experts in the Food Travel sector and are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team.
This company's aim is to create the best experience in their multiple sites across the UK. They are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager who will create and implement opportunities beneficial to both the company and the consumer.
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating financially beneficial joint business plans with existing and new suppliers
- Delivering impactful trade marketing activities across multiple sites
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to create an efficient sign off process
- Work with Category Management to identify growth opportunities within the range and space provided with existing suppliers
- Proactive in implementing business growth opportunities
What we are looking for from you:
- Highly analytical and commercial
- Confident and experienced in supplier negotiation with the ability to adapt your style according to the situation
- Detail-orientated with good knowledge of trends in food, beverage and the grocery industry
If this sounds like you and you're keen to join a high-growth business, then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.