This opportunity is with a growing SME food business based in North London. They an award-winning company who are one of the leaders in their industry. My client has a hard working but laid-back culture.
The main responsibilities include:
- Sourcing ingredients and packaging at the best prices and at the best quality.
- Raising of purchase orders for raw materials and ingredients.
- Working cross functionally with other teams including sales, warehouse and manufacturing.
- Monitoring of stock levels of ingredients and calculation of stock value.
- Generate reports for the purchasing manager as required
- Sign off incoming invoices and arrange payment in conjunction with the accounts team
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in supply chain and/or procurement.
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Must be competent with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- They will have strong communication skills
- Will be a self-starter and will be comfortable working in a small team.
Please apply for full details about this opportunity.