Shopper Marketing Manager
Would you like to work leading market brands in Tissue and Personal Care such as Tena, Plenty, Bodyform and Cushelle whilst adding value and help driving business forward?
We are looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager to join our Consumer Goods team in Manchester.
This is a role for a confident, talented and enthusiastic individual with a desire to continue developing and learning within the business.
You will propose and implement shopper and customer activities for assigned retailers and category portfolio in order to support and execute UK & Ireland marketing plans.
- Propose and implement customer specific shopper activation plans that deliver on the relevant the 7P's for all channels, both on and off line.
- Build strong retailer partnerships to enable the delivery of tailored shopper marketing plans. Negotiate and implement these plans and/or advise customers on their strategy to grow their category sales
- Provide insight regarding retailer & shopper dimensions to our stakeholders and make proposals in order that their needs/requirements are taken into consideration for business planning and consumer and/or brand activities, e.g. NPD, SRP, packaging development
- Create the appropriate customer specific material to ensure our new product launches and brand campaigns are sold in to the customer.
- Implement robust ROI models across all customers; evaluate and follow up, proposing corrective actions
- Contribute to best practice, networks and projects
- Proven experience of developing/implementing retailer shopper marketing plans, in the UK market
- Numerical skills, including P&L understanding
- Leading and driving projects
- Strategic thinking
- Holistic thinking
- Customer and Shopper driven
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2016 amounted to approximately SEK 101bn (EUR 10.7bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.