Interim Commercial Director
The role as Interim Commercial Director will be to drive a new product into the mainstream market of Grocery & Online channels. As market leader, this role will give extensive reach and a chance to be at the forefront of a high growth business area.
Our client are a UK & International leader within Optical & Personal Care sectors. They have extensive growth plans and are looking to grow their senior commercial team with an Interim Commercial Director position to drive this new category within the Grocery & Online channel.
As Interim Commercial Director, you will be responsible for growing a new division within the business with current & prospective accounts, within a high-growth market. The successful person will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Act as the face of the company and for specific Retail, Online & Grocery accounts
- Manager accounts and all P&L activity with a key focus on driving NPD
- Negotiate and progress contracts for all current account activity
- Develop new business opportunities across the consumer division
- Develop JBP's to align business expectations and maintain planned growth
- Bring a passionate approach to the business and give exceptional service to national accounts
- Consult with Senior Buyers to develop long term strategy and insights
- Support the wider team with growing the business in the long term.
The successful Interim Commercial Director will have the following profile;
- Grocery & Online experience would be preferable
- Strategic, Analytical & Leadership Qualities
- Branded/Blue Chip background would be preferable
- Degree educated
- West Midlands based
- Strong background in FMCG - Classically Trained
- Commutable to Birmingham
- Passion & enthusiasm for sales & the consumer world
- Proven track record in account development and successful JBP strategy
Highly competitive salary with excellent benefits