Sales Negotiator - New Homes
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a leading new homes builder to sell 700 new homes been built in Reading. Offering a great opportunity to any sales negotiator looking for a new challenge.
My client is a leading new homes business which has been voted "landlord of the year 2016." My client has been around 80 years with a turnover of over 300 million last year. Working along site a multinational home builder.
Working along side the NHS and social care to bring affordable housing to the masses.
The key market been retirement homes, offering letting and shared ownership options.
- Manage the sales activity on site of available properties. Carry out viewings, secure and progress sales to completion for all the Outright and Affordable new build house sales.
- To provide a first class customer orientated service to internal and external customers.
- Assist in ensuring that the business plan sales targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Responsibility for negotiation of approx. 50 sales per annum, outright and shared ownership initiatives.
- Fully responsible for all plot viewings, completions etc.
- Co - management of the Incentives/price negotiation budget, if applicable
- Weekly reporting of financial, customer and competitor data to internal management and databases.
- Assessing applicant's financial status and ability to purchase properties and progressing mortgage offers.
- Be responsible for the day to day management and maintenance of the working environment i.e marketing suite/show home if applicable.
- Responsibility of being the teams 'eyes and ears' on site.
- Follow the organisations lone worker policy.
- Presence at site meetings.
- Responsible for snag's and de snag's and scheme handovers and develop an expert understanding of sales customers requirements.
- To provide reporting information on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Experience in a commercial property sales environment. In depth knowledge required of all Affordable tenure products as well as outright sale.
- For roles based on our Retirement developments, experience of managing extra care, retirement or senior living sales is essential.
- Sales focused mentality with a drive to achieve sales targets
- Understanding of the development/construction process and ability to interpret floor layout and plans.
- Regularly maintain local knowledge of the specific area and its housing market
- Ability to manage and influence the legal conveyancing process from start to finish.
- Work alongside Sales Team to deliver and review marketing campaigns and events
- Ability to prioritise with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lone work, self motivate and meet personal objectives.
- Excellent customer services and interpersonal skills according to Home Group requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication to be maintained regularly between internal departments and sales team and external clients such as customers.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build rapport and long-standing relationships with internal and external customers and contractors.
- Ability to convey to lay audiences, the detail of affordable tenures and the experience of developing a trusting relationship with the customer which will lead to a deal close.
Base £21k - £27k.
Bonus 1% - 5% Salary.
45p per mile paid.
Opportunity to progress in a leading business.