National Account Manager - Sports Nutrition
Are you a National Account Manager with major retail experience, along with experience selling, or a firm interest in, the branded nutrition industry? This opportunity might be ideal for you!
This multi-national branded nutrition manufacturer are looking to add to their UK commercial team with a talented National Account Manager responsible for 2 of the Top 4 retailers across a well-established branded sports nutrition range.
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong commercial acumen, Top 4 branded sales experience, and great inter-personal skills to join a continually growing organisation.
- Implement short and long term sales plans for the UK business within the business unit for the Grocery Retail Channel
- Protect business within all current customers by providing first class customer service
- Build strong working relationships with the Category Managers and Senior Buyers within respective accounts
- Negotiate agreements for supply with customers ensuring appropriate commerciality for the company
- Seek out and develop new business opportunities (customer / category)
- Accurately forecast annual sales
- Form sales strategies that keep the business and brand competitive
- Provide annual bottom up sales budget by customer by line
- Review sales activities of competitors and report effectiveness
- Research the market and ensure that all-key account opportunities are identified and responded to as appropriate
- Prepare and submit monthly reports versus budget within company set reporting deadlines
- 2+ years at National Accounts level working with Major UK Retailers
- Branded FMCG experience (nutrition products or blue chip is preferred)
- Degree educated ideally (at least to A Level)
- Strong commercial competency
- Great interpersonal skills
- Happy to work independently and in a team
What’s On Offer:
£45,000 - £55,000 + package