Weekend Restaurant Assistant
- We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant to help with the running and maintaining of our on site restaurant here at Greencore.
- Serving customers and taking payment for goods
- Washing and cleaning of utensils, dishes, surfaces etc. on a continuous basis
- To check fridge, freezer, food temperatures and log in line with health standards
- Clean microwaves supplied for staff use on a daily basis
- Responsibility for hygienic preparation of raw ingredients/sandwiches/hot meal and snacks
- Direct responsibility for the safety of other members of staff via integrity of foodstuffs provided for consumption
- Physical demands of the role in the role, standing for long periods of time
- Following the cleaning matrix for the cleaning of fridges, freezers, fryers and other equipment and surfaces including the washing of down all wall surfaces and moping of the floor after use.
- Working in high temperatures as preparing hot meals and snacks or cooking foodstuffs ready for conversion into sandwiches
- Required to wear the appropriate PPE which includes trousers, top, tabard, shoes & hat
- Basic Food Hygiene Accreditation, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety (provided by Greencore)
- Great Customer Service skills
As a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods, Greencore has a passion for food and we take real pride in helping our customers to efficiently meet consumer needs. We have a clear and ambitious vision and strategy to drive further growth and performance.