Territory Sales Manager
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Area: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, North London, Essex
Sector: Construction Products – Contractor Direct Market
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 basic + bonus + car + benefits
Job Ref: SV/20036
Working for the construction division of a well-known global manufacturer of cutting equipment and diamond tools. Boasting over 300 years of experience.
Your role will be to manage and develop the existing Contractor Direct Construction end-user customer account base to produce additional growth in line with the sales strategy.
- Concentrate and identify new sales opportunities and achieve profitable sales through these new accounts.
- Work closely with the internal customer services team on maximising existing territory business and in pro-actively developing new business. This will be supported by a Territory Business plan.
- Participate constructively and effectively as a member of the Sales team, always identifying and communicating business development territory requirements.
- Visiting new and existing customers, a major emphasis on developing customer accounts where excellent potential exists, whilst generating new business.
- Develop effective territory management through sensible journey, time and geographical customer visit patterns and objectives.
Previous experience of successfully managing business at a territory sales level, particularly with end-users on construction sites is required, together with the ability to competently use and demonstrate products to customers. An effective communicator, with the ability to build close relationships at all levels is also a must.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly