National Account Manager
Working for one of the market leaders within the industry an exciting opportunity has arisen working alongside some of the worlds largest brands in FMCG. I currently have a number of roles within an array of channels and am keen to chat with established National Account Managers.
Based in the South East , the company prides itself on its work ethic and culture, provides a working environment which facilitates career development and growth through pushing individuals to achieve their true potential. A company which rewards success, you will work with household named brands in driving the success of the brands.
As National Account Manager, you will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Act as the face of the company and main POC for the the channel
- Manage accounts and all P&L activity with a key focus on driving NPD
- Negotiate and progress contracts for all current account activity
- Drive new business within existing and prospective accounts
- Support the wider team with growing the business in the long term.
The National Account Manager plays a key role in the development and growth of the company. As such, the successful candidate will be;
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate brand awareness and knowledge of route to market.
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- A keen negotiator, being able to think on their feet and adapt to change.
- Commercially aware, being able to convey information to clients to suit their needs and requirements.
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
The role provides an attractive salary and many other benefits including commission, pension and health care along with great career progression.