Key Account Manager – On Trade
Leading Premium Spirits Company
Salary: Up to £50,000 (depending on experience) + 20% bonus + car allowance + private medical etc. etc.
Drive listings and increased volume for an excellent portfolio of spirit brands in the best on-trade groups within London.
Your mission is to increase listings and pull-through in key London on-trade groups through brand building & commercial negotiation.
- You will be managing and brand building in a number of key groups within London
- Circa 50%/50% new business vs. account management
- You will take the lead in the tender process for these groups
- You will plan and manage your own working diaries. *Some evening work will be required.
- You will manage budgets to deliver KPI’s
- You will identify business opportunities through networking and having knowledge of the market
- You must be able to build a partnership with the key groups
A leading spirits company with a strong portfolio of premium brands. This company has experienced impressive growth over recent years and strong progression opportunities exist for talented individuals.
You must have:
- A high level of P&L management responsibility
- An impressive track record in on-trade sales, with experience of delivering increased revenue/profit growth
- Experience developing the above with key on-trade bar groups in London (could be bar, club, restaurant or hotel groups)
- Have a passion for the industry with a broad knowledge of the UK and London market trends
- Experience of activating brands and creating mutually beneficial partnerships with on trade groups
- Experience of working as a bar tender in a premium venue
- Passion for bringing high quality brands to a variety of on-trade outlets and driving the new business agenda alongside account management
- Preferably WSET Qualification and/or degree level
- A driving license
You will need to be:
- Professional and credible
- Entrepreneurial, with strong financial acumen and the ability to use data
- Able to develop successful relationships/account manage
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Caselton Clark by clicking the 'APPLY' button
No recruitment agencies please, all third-party applications will be redirected to us.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.