Key Account Manager - foodservice wholesale
My client is a food manufacturer who have grown significantly and have a strong strategy for continuing to grow and develop their business in the UK Wholesale foodservice sector. They are seeking a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for managing wholesale customers in South West England and achieving pull through to end users in the foodservice sector.
The role is responsible for:
• Relationship building with wholesale sales teams
• Negotiation with buyers and business owners and the successful applicant will manage their own budget.
• Promoting and demonstrating the product to end users
• Strong relationship development ability
• Negotiation skills
• Knowledge of wholesale/foodservice market
• Own diary management
• Food industry experience
• Living in South West England.
Competitive salary on offer with car + bonus + pension + healthcare
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Key Account Manager - foodservice wholesale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly