Thatchers Cider Company is a family owned business which has been running since 1904. We are based in Somerset where we grow and process apples into award winning cider.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Insight Executive to join our Marketing Team. The ideal person will be passionate and demonstrate a commitment to quality, have experience of data analysis or of working in an FMCG business and is looking to develop their career.
The position will focus on assisting the Insight Manager with deriving category insight from data analysis and communicating this with the business and at times to our customers. The role will also require the flexibility to assist the wider marketing team when needed with activation at events, brand campaigns, trade activation and social media.
Insight Executive Role Overview:
- Maintaining and updating key category/brand reports and presentations for the business
- Market research, highlighting key trends to the marketing and sales teams
- Creating brand analysis, sales/consumer data reports and presentations
- Assisting the Marketing team with everyday projects
You will need:
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in analysing and interpreting large quantities of data, with the ability to generate an informed point of view
- The ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Confidence in presenting to a small audience
- Essential PC skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send a completed application form to Jobs at Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, Myrtle Farm, Sandford, Somerset BS25 5RA, or email email@example.com