Junior National Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading personal hygiene company that commands 60% of the market. Ontex have been in the UK market for 14 years, employ 11,000 people and boast a turnover in excess of €200m. Ontex, being a true market leader supply all major grocers and also manufacture for some well-known Blue Chip companies.
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. Ontex operate on a private label format comprising of 50% of the business with the other 50% being Ontex brands, but for the UK this a 100% private label basis. Ontex products are distributed to more than 110 countries through leading retailers.
The business is heavily driven by building long term relationships which is evidenced by them supplying their clients with market leading insights, observations across SKU performance and promotions etc by utilising their Nielsen, Kantar and category data programmes as part of a holistic offering to better their client's performances within the market.
Ontex head office is based in Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire, so will be seeking candidates that can commute into the office 3 times a week.
The Junior National Account Manager will be supporting the SKAM managing one of Ontex's key strategic retailers. Developing a strong working relationship, enhancing customer satisfaction and maximising the sales opportunities and profit for Ontex.
- Working together with the SKAM to drive sales and profit through the account
- Support the SKAM through gathering information and data on the account, to answer queries both internally and externally.
- To help support all aspects of the commercial negotiations, sales development and customer interface
- Help prepare for customer meetings, attend customer meetings regularly and report the minutes from the meeting with key next steps / actions for all parties
- Help deliver the sales and margin targets set by the annual budget
- Keep working capital under control (Forecasting accuracy and over dues follow up)
- Analyse the sales evolution vs. internal targets whilst also benchmarking against the market trends and identifying new opportunities/actions
- Reporting customer sales evolution, up to date news and help update the Key Account plans
The successful Junior National Account Manager will already have some sales experience, be hungry to drive for success and ultimately want to progress in to a much more senior role moving forward.
1 to 2 years in an FMCG sales Account Manager or Account Executive role
Experience in hygienic disposables market would be an advantage
Experience in the private label market would be an advantage
Organised and detail orientated
Creative and have the ability to think outside of the box
This business is very much close knit, bonded and fun. The team genuinely work hard and play hard and help each other/ get stuck in when needed. The person that will suit this environment will enjoy having fun, doesn't take themselves too seriously but knows how to get their head down and strives for success.
Junior National Account Manager
£32,000 - £38,000 Basic + Package