Global Brand Manager - That Boutique-y (Spirits) Company
Reporting to: Global Brand Manager - Atom Brands
Responsible For: 2 Brand Ambassadors, Bespoke Bottling Partner Manager, 2 Industry Liaisons, 2 Label Artists
Are you passionate about craft spirits? Are you tired of driving good-to-excellent growth and keen to board a rocket ship? Well, look no further…. we are looking for someone with proven experience as a Brand Manager to drive awareness and development and create a lasting, highly positive impression amongst consumers, buyers, and key influencers of existing and future That Boutique-y [Spirits] Company ranges.
Our philosophy is simple. We make liquids that are the best that they can possibly be, and package them in a way that is awesome. We don’t compromise, we don’t cheap out, we don’t cut corners and we don’t strive to fill niches or build back from arbitrarily-defined price-points. We build the very best liquids that we can. Day-in, day-out. Atom Brands has won several significant awards in its own right including IWSC Gin producer of the year 2017, and Overall Gin Master, and Grand Spirits Master at the Spirits Masters 2017, and is part of the Atom Group, a rapidly growing business that touches every part of the global spirits industry.
What you’ll be expected to do
● Champion the very spirit of the Boutique-y ranges, and help to ensure that all brand ambassadors, distributors, education and marketing partners do the same
● Develop and implement brand development, consumer and trade education and marketing strategies which are aligned to the global brand plans
● Responsibility for the global strategic planning for your brands
● Responsibility for A&P spend and tracking, ensuring full visibility for the Global Brand Manager and the board
● Responsibility for the development of toolkits, consumer and industry communication guidelines, along with best practice manuals
● Develop and implement a highly effective communication and social media strategy for each of your brands, making sure that they remain true-to-voice and drive significant awareness through what is certainly the most cost-effective marketing channel we have
● Ensure range and product launches / market entrances remain fully tracked and communicated to stakeholders, delivering the desired result seamlessly and on-budget
● Work with NPD to deliver “on plan” products to address both global and intra-market opportunities / needs both in terms of range extension / development and POS / ‘Swag’.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications.
● Proven track record as a brand manager, having spent at least the last two years driving growth within one or more craft spirit brands, preferably including whisky.
● Knowledge of the UK market and awareness of the common pitfalls associated with the most lucrative global spirits markets
● Experience and knowledge of what brand development and marketing strategies really work, in what market and in what context
● Knowledge of the way [a brand of] craft spirits are made, their brand ethos, the people behind them and their global vision
● Great IT competency, including Google Suite of apps along with ability to produce engaging presentations
● Educated to A-level or equivalent; education to degree level would be preferable
● Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Qualification - Level 2 - would be desirable
● This role is field-based and will require travel; a full UK driving licence and valid passport are therefore required.
● Passionate about craft spirits
● A faultless communicator who is able to tailor the tone and context of any message for maximum impact and understanding
● A visionary with the ability to take on current activity and to help create roadmap for the development of each brand
● Excellent ideas about brand development and marketing strategies
● Highly intelligent, personable, eloquent, and understands the need to inspire others to achieve your aims and objectives with enviable ease
Why work for us?
We want to make sure that you love working for us as much as we love having you be part of our team. Below are just some of the reasons why you should join us….
● workplace pension
● cycle2work scheme,
● a relaxed working environment,
● flexible working,
● working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh, and you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Global Brand Manager - That Boutique-y (Spirits) Company role, then please apply now and send your CV