Insights & Marketing Manager
Our client supplies the best quality ambient products to the UK retail, manufacturing and foodservice sectors. They have achieved consecutive YOY growth for the previous 6 years, and have done so by ensuring their customers have access to a dedicated and motivated team of specialists, offering the highest quality of service and support. Due to the continued success of the business, our client has been experiencing exceptional growth and is now looking for a Insights & Marketing Manager to join the team.
The Insights & Marketing Manager will be responsible for analysing and interpreting consumer data, in order to identify market and category trends. Reporting directly into the Head of Sales, this role will be responsible for providing account specific insights, ensuring that each customer and category is given the attention it needs. As well as analysing wider market trends, it is the responsibility of the Insights & Marketing Manager to monitor competitor activity, identify opportunities and issues as and when they arise. The role will also involve working closely with the Commercial team, to ensure that all marketing materials and collateral are kept up to date and are accurately targeted at the key markets. This is both an analytical and creative role, and in order to succeed an ability to crunch numbers, interpret data and coherently communicate the findings is key.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an insight analysis role – ideally within an FMCG business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – 2:1 grade desirable
- Ability to read, interpret and present data coherently, driving action across categories and customers
- Excellent IT skills, a keen eye for detail and an analytical, organised approach
- The ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Positive, resilient, can-do attitude
- Food enthusiast!
This role will be office based in Surrey. Our client are offering a highly competitive salary package to the successful individual.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, don’t delay! Call 07891245724 for more information or send your CV to email@example.com.