Supply Chain Executive
itsu is a crusading, dynamic, & fast growing chain of Asian-inspired shops and restaurants (65 in London and quickly expanding across the UK).
itsu [grocery], takes the itsu brand into supermarkets, health food stores, wholesale and food service with Asian-inspired, innovative products such as seaweed thins, crystal noodles, prawn crackers, miso soups to name a few…
itsu and itsu [grocery] are the passion of Julian Metcalfe, co-founder of Pret A Manger. Julian drives product & brand development and spends two full days a week in each company.
itsu [grocery] is looking for a for a bright & driven graduate, looking to build their career in a challenging, rewarding & fun environment
· Management of the business forecast & process, working closely with our sales teams and customers to define and maintain the most accurate forecast.
· Building relationships with the supply chain counterparts in our customers.
· Managing our order to cash process, accurately capturing orders and dealing with any discrepancies with deliveries.
· Reconciling and processing Invoices
· Overseeing service levels into customers, you will track case fill rate, be the primary point of contact in case of failures, and investigate any issues, putting in place preventative actions to stop recurrence.
· Responsibility for ensuring all relevant outbound supply chain masterdata is maintained on our operating systems
· Support reconciliation of our stock position at month end
· Graduate level, no direct experience is required.
· Are able to build strong collaborative relationships
· Can constructively challenge our processes and ways of working, with a hunger to drive efficiency.
· Have strong numeracy skills, able to learn quickly and good with excel
· Have a strong attention to detail, whilst not losing sight of the bigger picture – this means being able to efficiently and accurately deal with the complexities of the data required to run the operation, whilst making the time to investigate new ways of working.
· Have the energy to work within a rapidly growing business that is constantly evolving.
what we offer:
· The chance to work closely with the Co-Founder of itsu & Pret
· Salary £23k + 20% discretionary bonus (based on mixture of company + personal KPIs)
· Membership to the CILT and ongoing training support
· 25 days holiday
· Company phone
· Health insurance
· Central London office location
· Half Price itsu!
Please email your CV and a short introductory email to email@example.com