Category Manager - Top 4
Category Manager – Top 4
£50,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance + Benefits
My Client, an International Category Leading food business is looking for a talented Category Manager to join the team.
This high-profile role will focus on winning in the market and will be instrumental in identifying category opportunities with major customers to address consumer needs and influence shopper behaviour. You must have strong Category experience, excellent analytics, a strong presence with a natural ability to engage and influence. Main tasks and skills include:
- Driving growth through customer relationship management and developing and implementing category and brand vision plans
- Working closely with marketing and commercial teams
- Manage and conduct range and category reviews with relevant retail partners
- Budget and ROI managing, tracking and administrating keeping on target
- On-going prompt, actionable analysis, interpretation and dissemination of external continuous market data sources
- Understanding of macro environment, shopper dynamics and retailer landscape
- Managing outstanding in-store execution
- Degree educated and analytical with excellent communication skills.
In return you will be remunerated competitively and work in a supportive, cross-functional and positive environment.
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.