National Account Manager- Home Entertainment
A global FMCG with strong brand heritage is looking for a bright and ambitious National Account Manager to be responsible for their largely successful home entertainment range.
Based in the South, you would be working 2-3 days in the head office and will have field based responsibilities for the rest of the week.
- Manage sales, business development and account planning for your given customer
- Manage and monitor the customer through forecasting sales and budget control
- Create new and innovative ways of working with the customer to find the best solution
- Internal sales management and champion your customer through relationships with all internal departments
- Monitor competitor activity & trends in the market
Candidates will be of graduate calibre ideally from a structured national account management background having worked on some major accounts; ideally within consumer electricals. A strong work ethic and will to succeed with a competitive nature is essential for success in this role.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous NAM level experience in this field looking to develop their career further in a fast-paced environment with a reputable brand.