National Account Executive
Are you a category executive, a commercial analyst, a national account executive struggling to get progression to a customer facing role with major retailers? Then my client has your next position.
The role will encompass managing accounts, promoting new and existing products, taking on full responsibility for these accounts, gaining experience infront of major retailers and developing long lasting skills to help you develop your future career within sales and national accounts
A major aspect of the role is this is a career development opportunities which will develop as they progress to suit their own personal goals and ambitions. They will get exposure to customers and commercial deals to enable progression and learning. The role will be molded to the individual as they progress.
Your role will include:
- Promoting new and existing products - Researching, analysing, developing, planning and providing points of difference via promotions, packaging, varieties and seasonal availability.
- Major retailer facing after a few months training
- Delivering great service - Proactively resolving any problems with customers relating to supply, using market knowledge to ensure orders are completed.
- Supplying products at the right price – Helping negotiating and agreeing customer prices.
- Helping our customers grow - Presenting and using marketing data to highlight potential growth areas, maximise profit opportunities to continually build, improve and sustain customer growth.
The Ideal candidate for this role will:
- Desire to build a career in Sales, the Food Industry and/or a commercial setting
- Attention to detail, delivering high quality work to deadlines.
- Ability to carry out detailed analysis and present recommendations.
- Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements.
- Desire to innovate and respond to change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PowerPoint experience to produce presentations and Excel to manipulate data.
- Some previous experience managing customers and developing business.
- Salary £28,000 - £35,000
- Fast Tracked Career Progression
- Role designed to benifit you
- Company Pension
The role will be situated in Norfolk, and will be office based, so relocation or local options will be preferable.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0131 226 5060 and ask for Graeme