National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager will drive, extend & create business opportunities within current Retail & Online avenues for my market-leading client within the Beauty & Personal Care sector.
Our client are a leader within the Consumer world with market leading brands & products suitable to all ages. With a fantastic team already in place and extensive opportunity across a range of product categories, it's a great time to join the team.
As National Account Manager, you will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Act as the face of the company and for specific Retail & Convenience accounts
- Manager accounts and all P&L activity with a key focus on driving NPD
- Negotiate and progress contracts for all current account activity
- Develop JBP's to align business expectations and maintain planned growth
- Bring a passionate approach to the business and give exceptional service to national accounts
- Consult with Senior Buyers to develop long term strategy and insights
- Drive seasonal products & long term growth of multiple business avenues
- Support the wider team with growing the business in the long term.
The successful candidate will have the following profile;
- Minimum 4 years National Account Manager experience
- Extensive experience within the Retail, Convenience and/or Online channel
- Strong retail knowledge and negotiation skills
- Passion & enthusiasm for sales & the consumer world
- Proven track record in account development and successful JBP strategy
- Key commercial success and ability to demonstrate this with ease
- Strong analytic sales skills
- P&L Accountability
- Evidence of strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Home working role with access to the West Midlands Head Office
Highly competitive salary with market leading benefits