Are you an experienced major retail commercial candidate with a knowledge or short shelf life products? This might be a great opportunity for you.
Our client are a market leader across a broad, yet quality, product range. This established business based out of South Lincolnshire are looking for a strong commercial candidate to drive revenue growth within the major retail customer base to which they have solid relationships with.
- Be autonomous in managing existing accounts and looking at new business opportunities
- Drive strong profitable growth across the full range
- Develop strong relationships with buyers and add value to their business
- Work with the buying team to develop supplier relationships and work on forecasts to ensure a smooth supply route to market
- Work cross-functionally internally to achieve customer expectations
- Be hands in driving accounts forward
- 2+ years’ experience, short shelf life products to major retailers
- A strong relationship builder, both with customers and internally
- Strong commercial acumen
- P&L responsibility
- Organised, a team player, and ‘on it’
- Have an understanding of the supplier process for fresh produce
What’s On Offer:
Salary £60,000 + car allowance + excellent bonus and package.
This is an office based role when not with customers.
If you would like to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 226 5060 and ask for Graeme.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly