NAM - Casual Dining
This company is like no other in the drinks category, they have a huge focus on sustainability, all their products are organic and Fairtrade. This role would be focusing on the London Casual Dining scene, somebody with a passion for these high growth chains would be a huge plus! This award-winning FMCG Company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new and exciting products. Much like Vita Coco, Red Bull or Innocent this company have brought a disruptive product into a classic category. Unlike the majority of competitors in this category, this company is mission-led and they have a strong emphasis on sustainability.
The head office for this role would be Central London based.
The Role of National Account Manager would involve the following:
- Develop new and existing relationships with UK casual dining accounts in London.
- Create, develop and implement joint business plans with casual dining restaurants.
- Agree and executive promotional plans with key casual dining accounts.
- Create growth opportunities through pitching to new restaurant concepts.
- Manage Key Accounts for high profile end retailers.
- Provide support to the Head of Sales
To be a successful National Account Manager you will have:
- 2-4 years' FMCG sales experience, ideally within drinks.
- An eagerness to join a fast paced, hard-working environment filled with challenge and opportunity.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
With the opportunity to develop vital account management skills such as P&L and relationship management, all whilst working with a fantastic, health loving team, this role is ideal for an experienced National Account Manager looking to take their next step. If this is sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.