Creative Cuisine by Grant provides a complete range of high quality, market leading Sous Vide equipment for professional and consumer use.
We have worked with some of the World's leading chefs including Heston Blumenthal, Marcus Wareing, Angela Hartnett MBE and Ashley Palmer Watts.
All Creative Cuisine products are manufactured in the United Kingdom, and with over 60 years’ experience in precision temperature control equipment, Grant has a worldwide reputation for the highest levels of quality, reliability, service and support.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager – Catering
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
REPORTS TO: Global Sales Manager
JOB PURPOSE: On behalf of Grant Creative Cuisine, the Sales Manager will work to find new sales leads through business directories, client referrals, etc., contacting new and existing customers to find their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
MAIN EXPECTATIONS FOR ROLE:
- Sales growth in both existing and new accounts globally
- Budget accountability – Catering sales and marketing costs
- Regular business reviews with distributors and resellers to ensure continuity of a mutually beneficial profitable relationship
- Ensuring that the CRM records are kept up to date
- Quotation generation and follow up
- Seeking opportunities for increased service activity, OEM & PL additions.
- Identifying opportunities for and actively contributing to the development of existing and new products
- Agreeing sales, prices and delivery
- Recording orders
- Understanding Industry trends
Experience and skills required:
- Achieving and exceeding the budgeted sales and margin targets set
- Finding new revenue streams – distributor partners, large contracts
- Working in conjunction with Distributors, resellers, end users
- Working in conjunction with relevant departments (e.g. Marketing, S&OP, Development, Service)
- Good practical understanding of Microsoft Office applications - including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven history of meeting tight deadlines and working to a fast pace
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commercial acumen
We are looking for:
- A highly motivated and independent sales person
- A proven field sales manager with experience in identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Someone with minimum of 3 years’ experience in field sales/account management/ distributor management
- Someone with experience in the catering industry (highly desirable)
- A margin focused individual
- Someone who works well with an established internal sales and marketing team
Role is based at our Shepreth main office and in the field. Travel required mainly in the UK, but some other territories also required on occasion.
Please get in touch if you feel this role could be for you!
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly