Sainsbury's SNAM - Healthy Snacks
One of the coolest and fastest growing branded food SMEs in Central London has a rare opening for a Grocery Senior National Account Manager
This brand competes in the heathy snacking category, they are a true challenger brand in a category dominated by large FMCGs.
This company prides itself on having a great internal culture where they place a huge emphasis on personality when recruiting and Senior National Account Managers are given full autonomy over accounts, so an entrepreneurial candidate would really excel as this company doesn't do Account Management in the convential way. The account management style is collaborative, this brand is known for their amazing retailer realtionships and bespoke campaigns.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintain P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability
- Looking for opportunities for growth within two major grocery accounts.
- Managing a National Account Manager who has just taken their first P&L role
- Analyse account performance and make valid recommendations to continually improve performance
- Build solid relationships with other internal departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full
- Work closely with the development team to produce bespoke solutions to customers
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company where there is the posibility to move into a Grocery Controller role within 12 months. The opportunity would ideally suit a Senior / National Account Manager / Retail Buyer on the upward trajectory of their careers.
The person we are looking for will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Proven track record in FMCG as a National Account Manager or Retail Buyer.
- Ambitious and driven - this role will progress into a larger role with management responsibility
- Passionate about food
- Willing to travel across when the UK when needed
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a really cool business with truly awesome growth potential then don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sainsbury's SNAM - Healthy Snacks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly