Digital Brand Manager - 12 month FTC
Do you specialise in Digital Marketing, Digital Brand Management more specifically, and able to take on a 12 month fixed term contract in the next couple of months?
Signature Career Management are supporting a global FMCG business, with globally recognised FMCG Brands, who are looking to appoint a Digital Brand Marketer into a position which will see you support the business in stepping in for a period of maternity leave. Based in the North West you can expect to find:
- A team spirited and collaborative working environment
- The support of a global business, significant in size, yet a lean UK team who are close knit and have that wonderful family feel to them
- An inspiring Marketing Director and a business which allows you to make an impact with pace
- Longevity within the team and wider business, a very low attrition rate which speaks a lot of their culture and people led approach
- The ability to develop and deliver new digital campaigns, with autonomy, trust and support of the wider business
- An already strong portfolio of brands where you can make a real difference to shopper engagement and loyalty on line
As Digital Brand Manager you will be responsible for working with the wider Brand Management team to create and deliver compelling digital marketing campaigns across multiple brands, driving sales and engagement.
Successful candidates will have already undertaken a digital marketing position within FMCG or the wider Consumer Durables category and be available to commit to a 12 month contract commencing in the next couple of months:
- Full digital mix understanding: Management of social media platforms and implementation of online marketing activities (SEO/SEM, online PR, community marketing, mobile marketing, recommendation marketing, viral marketing, social commerce)
- Worked with the top online retailers (Amazon a significant advantage but not a requirement)
- Digital marketing experience in working with the Top 4 Grocery MULTs / wider retail
- Commercially savvy, measures ROI, P&L aware
- Analytical, good grasp of numbers and understanding of Google Analytics
- Collaborative, someone who will ‘roll up their sleeves’ and be a real team player!
Can you hit the ground running? Interested in learning more about this business and opportunity? Please don’t hesitate in applying or reaching out directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.