French Speaking Supply Chain Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a French Supply Chain or Logistics professional to join my client as a Supply Chain Manager who are a rapidly growing, fun and innovative business. My client is a SME growing from strength to strength in taking market share and this role is based in their Central London based office.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for end to end supply chain managing the planning, inventory and relationships with both suppliers and customers to help ensure that their products are available in all of their global markets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To create and deliver a robust supply plan based on the market requirements on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To plan and work collaboratively on new product launches or new promotions while keeping in mind the service levels in place with distributors and customers
- To contribute to regular reviews of stock/inventory reconciliation
- To identify any efficiency's across the supply chain while looking to improve the service levels and availability
- Being customer facing and managing queries and the relationships
- Reporting on key KPI's
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Production Planning ideally from a FMCG environment Desired.
- Fluent in French
- Good understanding of SLAs, KPIs, and contract management
- Commercially astute, with analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent IT skills within Microsoft Office are essential.
- Experience of influencing teams and building relationships inside and outside the organisation
Apply for French Speaking Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly