Demand Planning Manager
This is an opportunity to join a high growth FMCG brand as a Demand Planning Manager. You will develop strong customer relationships which delivers supply chain best practise and continuously increases our client's effectiveness and efficiency with the customer.
You will also be responsible for motivating and leading a team of demand planners.
Demand Planning Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain accurate product level forecasts and safety stock levels based on historical sales, market trends and sales input
- Monitor weekly forecasts for over/under-consumption and make the appropriate adjustments to ERP system.
- Key contact for demand planning in forecast review meetings with senior management in Sales and Marketing.
- Be a key contact with and build strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Manage a team of experienced demand planners
To be a successful Demand Planning Manager:
- Demand Planning experience gained in a retail, wholesale or manufacturing environment.
- Preferably food experience but a demonstration of fast paced, high volume experience is key.
- SAP experience would be beneficial
- Advanced understanding of forecasting and demand planning tools.
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally demonstrate line management experience
- Project Management experience
This is a great opportunity for either a senior/lead demand planner to take the step up into management or for an existing manager to build a new team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.