National Account Manager
We are looking for a highly capable, sales focused National Account Manager or National Account Exec to join our growing team.
CheckoutSmart is a fast paced and dynamic environment, with a start-up mentality in a world of traditional FMCG suppliers.
Our aim is to revolutionise how customers shop while offering a unique and digital advancement in grocery shopping. This role will encompass areas of new technology, sales and analytics in an evolving market place.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales of a dedicated and substantial existing client base.
Working as part of our commercial team, reporting into our UK Head of Sales you should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop & Maintain positive relationships with FMCG Suppliers
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of campaigns and performance insight
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Knowledge of the FMCG manufacturers is required, especially Sales & Marketing teams and ideally the world of grocery supermarkets.
- Must have proven good Account Management delivery i.e. supporting clients with advice, reporting and continued selling of activities
- Ideally have strong New Business Development skills i.e. seeking out and converting new business customers using telephone, email and face to face meetings.
- Knowledge of promotional performance / category data is also desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
Location: Based in Farringdon, London. Travel to clients 1-2 days per week.
Apply with your CV using the 'apply' button below quoting NAM 03/2018 Application in the title.