Business Manager - Discounters
Our client is a successful Food Manufacturing business with sites all over the UK. The business is very much a leader in their product category. They supply Branded and Own Label products into the UK’s major retailers and foodservice establishments.
The business has been growing steadily over recent years and it is an exciting time to join the team.
Business Manager – Discount Retailers
The discount retail channel is flourishing at the moment so the business is looking to expand the team.
Taking full P&L of £10M across Aldi, Lidl, Iceland and more.
- Full P&L responsibility, to deliver NSV and Contribution budgets.
- Manage and implement agreed customer Joint Business plans.
- Lead NPD plan for your accounts.
- Grow profitable sales and share through New Customer acquisition.
- Control forecast and inputs to S&Op process to ensure accuracy.
Role of Business Manager Discounters
- To build sales and profit within Discounter accounts to meet internal targets.
- Manage internal process to deliver on sales and profit targets. This will require strong interaction with development, technical, supply chain, finance and operations.
- Lead innovation in conjunction with the Development team to secure incremental distribution wins and ensure FFG lead the category within the growing channel.
- Maintain customer relationship across all levels of existing business and any other new accounts secured.
- Accountable for accuracy of information shared internally and with Customers.
- A review of Account performances on a weekly basis, with clear understanding of YTG position against budget.
- Development of a contingency plan to keep your area of accountability to budget.
- Delivery of debt reduction YOY if applicable.
- Manage and maintain account bibles.
- Converting a contacts and relationship development plan for new business into profitable sales.
The position reports into the Business Unit Controller.
- Experience within food manufacturing.
- Proven track record of success managing retail accounts on a national level.
- Ideally branded and own label products knowledge.
- Degree educated.
- Full clean DL.
The position is office based in Central Scotland.
What’s on Offer
- £50k + car allow + bonus + benefits.
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0131 2265060.
Apply for Business Manager - Discounters
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly