Senior Trade Development Manager
The Senior Trade Development Manager is part of a team tasked with increasing the brands impact and reach across Regional C&C, Wholesale and Multiple Operating Retail Groups within a defined territory.
Taking direction from the Channel Manager, you will build customer plans which facilitate the delivery, and where possible over delivery, against the distribution & activation targets set, enabling growth of the Monster Energy Company portfolio of brands within the GB Route to Market & MOG market place.
It is the Senior Trade Development Managers responsibility to build strong relationships with the Coca-Cola European Partners Sales and Activation teams so that these plans can be implemented to extract the maximum possible growth from the customer base, growing the Monster Energy Company market share and improving the performance of each of the portfolio brands within that.
• Become an expert in Regional Route to Market customers and MOG’s within their region, identifying the key accounts and a clear knowledge of their operations.
• Support the Channel Manager in defining opportunities for growth in order to build robust and deliverable plans which accelerate brand and portfolio performance in the market
• Define clear tactics and programs which deliver against set objectives
• Understand the opportunities and limitations of the RTM & MOG environments, build and present recommendations which increase the effectiveness of the business within these customers
• Build strong working relationships within the CCEP business, deploying strong influencing skills to ensure that the energy objectives are prioritised and met despite their broader commercial pressures
• Consistently seek incremental above-plan growth opportunities to continually accelerate business performance in the region.
• Always operate as a team, sharing challenges, opportunities and learnings within the immediate team, the wider GB team and with the wider business.
• Be a brand ambassador in all that you do, to positively represent the brands and the Monster Energy business at all times.
• Have the flexibility to attend Monster Energy brand asset events in order to host trade guests or CCEP engagement sessions.
• Good understanding of the Monster Energy portfolio and the wider soft drinks market
• Experience of trading with RTM Depot/Wholesale customers & Multi-Site Retail Operators
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Good PC skills with experience of using Power Point and Excel
• Passion for winning, a natural competitor
• The role is out-based and will require regular travel and overnight stays
• Flexibility to work occasional weekends to host trade guests at events
EXPERIENCE AND ATTITUDE
The Ideal Experience:
• Direct trading experience in a Customer management role in RTM / MOG Retail environments
• Clear understanding and experience of scaled activation of brands in trade
• Account development in an FMCG business
• Ideally with experience of working outbased, on own initiative
It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full driving licence and are legally entitled to work in the UK.
You will be required to attend team meetings and other events; therefore, you must be willing to stay away over-night throughout the year.
This role demands energy, passion and being able to identify with the category and brand.
We will provide the support, training, guidance and challenges to help develop the right person to be a strong performer realising individual, team and company goals. We work very closely with our Clients and positively encourage team members to apply for roles within their companies as and when individuals are ready.
Apply to have a chance to join one of the most talented teams in the business.
Apply for Senior Trade Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly