I’m currently working with a fantastic manufacturing business who are a major player in a very popular and growing sector. They work very closely with leading universities, hospitals and research centres around the world on a range of ongoing research programmes. Amongst other awards, they have been accredited in the best companies to work for 2018!
As part of their continued and rapid growth, they are looking to recruit a Brand Manager who will focus on managing the marketing strategy and activities for their brand alongside their brand manager.
- Ensuring the visual identity of the company and its products is first class and consistent.
- Devising the marketing plans and strategies, ensuring they are implemented on budget and on schedule.
- Managing budgets and deciding upon spend according to the yearly strategy.
- Organising and attending events such as exhibitions and seminars. Devising individual specific show strategies when appropriate and researching new shows to attend.
- Plan for product NPD and implementing launch plans.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers both in the UK market and export customers, colleagues, and suppliers including designers, printers to name a few.
- Conducting social media campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
- Managing the production of marketing materials (including writing and proof reading copy) such as leaflets, posters, flyers, promotional items, newsletters, e-newsletters, videos and DVDs.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities, sending copy and negotiating added value.
- Website Management including keeping information up to date, updating the news section, approving reviews, adding new content etc.
- Support the sales seam with adhoc marketing requests, point of sale and literature.
- Marketing degree or equivalent with 3+ years marketing experience in a similar role.
- A high standard of computer literacy especially MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint). Other software such as Photoshop and Movie Maker also an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Drive, determination and enthusiasm.
- A creative approach to new campaigns.
- Commercial awareness, for pricing and analysing data.
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of statistics.
- The passion to develop and learn in a busy marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. There is a basic salary of up to £35,000 on offer together with a great benefits package including healthcare cover and 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays amongst a range of other great benefits.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, now is a great time to join a business who have a genuine interest in the development and welfare of their employees. If you’re interested, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: Brand Manager, Senior Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Brand Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing