Trade Marketing Assistant
- Manage and maintain a top branded white goods' businesses, UK Website and related social media channels.
- ROADSHOW Plan Execution
- Improve SEO and work on this to maintain brand page rankings. Google Analytics.
- Manage and maintain rich content- Image bank/ videos/ web banners and other relevant content.
- Verify press releases; coordinate with external agency for brochure copy, POS, content for digital marketing.
- Manage Webstore
- Execute trade marketing Plan- Instore Demo Project & Online.
- Plan and Execute marketing activities and report effectiveness on all marketing activities- WG & Other Industry as a benchmark
- Manage vendor payments and invoices.
- Good communications and copy writing skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing and understanding of using social media platforms, CMS, Google Analytics will be preferred.
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Be a team-player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in digital & trade marketing.
Apply for Trade Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly