National Account Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an established and ambitious National Account Manager who is looking to join a company with a dominating presence in the region. As a Business Account Manager, you will enjoy a rewarding career development opportunity in key account management. You will have full ownership of one of our most profit generating supermarket accounts and you will also be an instrumental part of devising sales strategies for various channels.
My Client is a global company with the culture of a small organisation. This is a company where you all have the opportunity to be leaders - and in this role, it's definitely a #1 requirement.
There flagship brands, are well-loved and well-established globally, hold record-breaking market leadership positions in core markets and make them the global leader in power solutions.
You will be based in the High Wycombe office where they live a culture of high performance and a results driven mind-set.
National Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve budgeted sales and gross margin profit targets in specific major accounts within A & P budgets and authorised pricing levels in line with annual and strategic business objectives (set by Head of Sales).
- Network extensively within accounts in all relevant departments, developing positive working relationships in order to maximise leverage for all our brands.
- Through effective negotiation, maximise return on investment and EUK margins, constantly striving to grow sales by adopting a More for less approach.
- Promote a culture of excellence through continuous improvement in all aspects of the job and all functions thus exceeding expectations of external and internal customers.
The Successful National Account Manager
- A minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in account management, within the FMCG market place (previous experience of a top Account executive/ Key account Management desirable).
- Ideally experience working with either Salisbury's and Argos Or Asda and Morison's
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent account management skills (previous experience of JBP planning, P&L responsibility, Promotional planning).
- Ability to attend business meetings alone, require some support from line manager but enough experience to operate at account management level.
- Must be able to demonstrate challenger attitude, and demonstrate where they have previously developed a proactive and successful trading relationship
- Possess competencies such as critical thinking, result driven, team work etc
Competitive Basic Salary + Fantastic Benefits Package