International Account Manager
International Account Manager.
£55,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My Client is a highly successful International company with a fast growing cosmetics business based in London. We have a new exciting opportunity for an International Account Manager to join the team where you will build and execute the brand strategy with new and existing international customers, especially within Europe.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Day to day relationship management of International customer accounts.
- Drive new customer business managing product information, prices, company assets and contracts.
- Assess potential new customers and present viable opportunities to the Managing Director.
- Investigate all potential target markets
- Work with the Demand and Supply Manager to forecast sales.
- Prepare and submit customer orders to the warehouse for picking and processing.
- Produce promotional spending plans and submit for senior review for each customer where applicable.
- Assess the capital expenditure requirements of each customer and work with external stakeholders on potential product presentation options.
- Actively work with the Marketing Director and Inventory team to ensure that all opportunities to upsell, present special offers are communicated appropriately to the customers.
- Experience as an Account Manager working with an international customer base, ideally Europe
- Experience within the cosmetics industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven track record in building strong relationships and ability to work under pressure
- The ability to think strategically and demonstrate agility in your approach.
- A team player with a strong, collaborative work ethic.
- Professional and friendly approach.
- Advanced level MS office skills, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with high attention to detail.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic individual.