I am working with vastly growing food procurement company who is looking for a Buyer to join their procurement team based in Wiltshire. This role has come about due to the company winning more contracts and therefore are very much a growing company. The company has great progression opportunities available as the current buying manager was a previously in this role as a Buyer 19 months ago.
As a Buyer, you will be working on end to end procurement projects within food procurement reporting into the Buying Manager.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage assigned food categories to deliver reduced costs in line with the company strategy.
- Performance manage suppliers against agreed objectives
- Plan and manage tasks efficiently to meet client requirements
- Help deliver sustained business growth by supporting the buying team activity.
- Deliver enhanced client satisfaction by inspiring improvement.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in procurement.
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
- Experience in food procurement
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Must have a passion for food
Please apply for full details about this opportunity.